Single Young ❤
\assalamualaikum/
Hey there how your holidays? Gonna fun? Me? Just sit on chair facing laptop enter twitter and tweet tweet,hihi. Okay tittle for today,single. Tada tada if you guys dah tahu and follow last entry that I already six months single. Bangga? Heyyo mesti lah bangga :p But something wrongs with single. Guys do you think single best? Or single membosankan? Hmm I feel wanna shout,I need my friend but they not around :'(
Kadang-kadang sakit hati tengok orang di sekeliling kita bahagia with love. Why I cannot be like that? Mom said "Belum sampai masanya sayang." But when? I need my babyboo. Single bosan okay,walaupun ada crush yang tersayang,tercinta,tercomel,terhandsome and what else tetap tak boleh nak manja-manja,sharing problem because crush is stranger.
I need someone yang boleh jadi tempat berkongsi rasa suka,masalah,keliru and tempat melepaskan geram (maybe) Can someone like that appear in my life today or tomorrow? Guess the answer? Yeay,the answer is NO ! Stop hopping dear little girl. I really need someone. Feel rasa nak menggila,okay sekarang rasa macam nak pergi masuk bawah selimut tutup lampu then nangis puas-puas.
Bila fikir balik,single pun ada kelebihan. Tapi-tapi my everysingle days,everysingle hours,everysingle minutes,everysingle second I think about someone new. Sadlife :'(
Ergh wanna cry and soon with die,got to go. Dream is more better than fact.
Single?
The End
Older Post | Newer Post
|
 About The Bwincess

Hi people. I'm ordinary girl created by Allah and Nur Izzati Izzuani name was given. Got gift on every may 10th. Born at Hosp Hulu Terengganu and 2:45 a.m. Even born at Terengganu, I was raised in the state of Johor DT. Have four siblings, one elder brother and two younger brother while me the only one girl in our siblings. Talk about attitude? I am ganas and 'Selamba badak'. Hahaha, actually I have a unique and cute attitude. But I also a hot-tempered, there's some people afraid to stand beside me. I am in love at every people that patient and always stay by my side. I love #FANNI and #HANS forever, the alphabets #FANNI standing for Farahin Jamali, Aziqa Hazeri, Naziha Shaharun, and Nina Farhana. While the other alphabets is for Hazim Mazni, Ahmed Ai'man, Nurul Izzannuha and Nurul Syafiqa. I'm very lucky to have them in this world. My life is incomplete too without my mama, my abah, my along, my izzat, my izzul, my teachers, my adopt brothers yang stay front my home and everyone that appear in mylife. I also was and always missing my soul mate who got nothing in this world. Arwah Muhammad Akhmal bin Nordin, who is always there in my heart. I love to blogging, eating, twittering, instagraming, singing, acting and hypocracy okay. Dislikes AN, dislikes sweet talker, dislikes annoys, dislikes fish. Gonna finish my bio and the last thing I promise to love myself until I die even not perfect at all.

Single Young ❤
\assalamualaikum/
Hey there how your holidays? Gonna fun? Me? Just sit on chair facing laptop enter twitter and tweet tweet,hihi. Okay tittle for today,single. Tada tada if you guys dah tahu and follow last entry that I already six months single. Bangga? Heyyo mesti lah bangga :p But something wrongs with single. Guys do you think single best? Or single membosankan? Hmm I feel wanna shout,I need my friend but they not around :'(
Kadang-kadang sakit hati tengok orang di sekeliling kita bahagia with love. Why I cannot be like that? Mom said "Belum sampai masanya sayang." But when? I need my babyboo. Single bosan okay,walaupun ada crush yang tersayang,tercinta,tercomel,terhandsome and what else tetap tak boleh nak manja-manja,sharing problem because crush is stranger.
I need someone yang boleh jadi tempat berkongsi rasa suka,masalah,keliru and tempat melepaskan geram (maybe) Can someone like that appear in my life today or tomorrow? Guess the answer? Yeay,the answer is NO ! Stop hopping dear little girl. I really need someone. Feel rasa nak menggila,okay sekarang rasa macam nak pergi masuk bawah selimut tutup lampu then nangis puas-puas.
Bila fikir balik,single pun ada kelebihan. Tapi-tapi my everysingle days,everysingle hours,everysingle minutes,everysingle second I think about someone new. Sadlife :'(
Ergh wanna cry and soon with die,got to go. Dream is more better than fact.
Single?
The End
Older Post | Newer Post
|